MoCheddah Gets DealDey Endorsement Deal
Fast-rising female singer, MoCheddah has been unveiled as the brand ambassador of DealDey. The 22 years old MoCheddah, who was formerly with Knighthouse Records, got the deal some days ago.
According to what we gathered, the endorsement is in the region of six digits. DealDey is an online shopping store that provides best deals and prices of commodities.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer