“My ex-wife slapped me and I hit her back” –Nollywood Actor, Ibrahim Chatta
“I didn't batter my ex-wife contrary to what people think,” he insisted. “The only time I hit her was the day she slapped me for dating another woman. We were not married. We dated and we had a baby. The mother of my child never stayed at home whenever I away for movie roles. She was always away and because of her attitude I started dating other women who helped me at home. She was misbehaving so I had to let her go.
“I couldn't condone her indecent dressing. We were not married but that does not give her the right to misbehave. The mistake I made was to feature her in my movie. The result was that she wouldn't come home for months. I was the one taking care of our child. Is that a woman to marry? I dumped her because I could no longer cope with her.”
Chatta got married to the daughter of former Kwara State governor, Salamatu Lafiaji, last December
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal
- EP: Parkido - Never 2 Late
- Ayana Saunders’ Marrying A Campbell Movie Making W
- “Nothing is do or die”- Renowned Comedienne Prince
- Liya's EP Is Not For Now But You Might like It