I'm Confused In Picking A Wife--Pawpaw
Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw is a talented pint-sized actor that rose to fame with the 2002 hit movie 'Aki Na Ukwa' alongside his screen twin brother, Chinedu Ikedieze known as Aki.
Since then, the two have been friends and have virtually been doing things together until Aki chose to marry before Pawpaw, which has put reportedly pressure on him to follow suit.
In a recent interview with Entertainment Express, Pawpaw disclosed that picking a wife among the female fans and friends he is blessed with is his major challenge. Hear him, "the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I'm not really searching per se, of course, I have many female friends and fans.
Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos