I'm Confused In Picking A Wife--Pawpaw
Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw is a talented pint-sized actor that rose to fame with the 2002 hit movie 'Aki Na Ukwa' alongside his screen twin brother, Chinedu Ikedieze known as Aki.
Since then, the two have been friends and have virtually been doing things together until Aki chose to marry before Pawpaw, which has put reportedly pressure on him to follow suit.
In a recent interview with Entertainment Express, Pawpaw disclosed that picking a wife among the female fans and friends he is blessed with is his major challenge. Hear him, "the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I'm not really searching per se, of course, I have many female friends and fans.
Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh