Photos of Faces at Late Aisha Abimbola’s Candlelight Procession
Last night, some Nollywood celebrities turned out in their large numbers to pay tribute to late Nollywood actress, Aisha Abimbola, who passed away some few days back.
The remains of the actress has since been buried in Canada where is was a citizen according to Islamic rites.
Some of her industry colleagues took to LTV ground to hold a candlelight procession in her remembrance and it was night of sadness as tears filled the eyes of some people who could not still believe that the actress was gone so soon.
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir