Sunny Okosun Son, Jerry Released From Jail Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap
At the moment in the household of late Okosun's son, Jerry, it's a festival of praises to God for God's intervention in the alleged involvement in actress Nkiru Sylvanus's kidnap in December as he has been set free.
www.nollywoodgists.com has gathered that he was released from police detention in Owerri alongside other suspected abductors of the aforementioned actress and former Mr. Nigeria winner, Kenneth Okolie last Saturday.
Mr Jerry Okosun is the Director of General Student Affairs in Imo State. He was set free on Saturday 5th of January, 2013 after he was declared innocent.
Imo state police officials arrested Jerry on December 25, 2012, Christmas day after he was suspected to have been involved in Nkiru's kidnap.
The trouble started after Jerry insisted Imo state Government should pay N15million ransom for the quick release of the actress.
He also got into trouble after some suspicious text messages were found on his phone in connection to the crime.
Thank God he is free. Hopefully the Imo State Police officials will uncover the people behind Nkiru and Kenneth Okolie' kidnap.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei