Sunny Okosun Son, Jerry Released From Jail Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap
At the moment in the household of late Okosun's son, Jerry, it's a festival of praises to God for God's intervention in the alleged involvement in actress Nkiru Sylvanus's kidnap in December as he has been set free.
www.nollywoodgists.com has gathered that he was released from police detention in Owerri alongside other suspected abductors of the aforementioned actress and former Mr. Nigeria winner, Kenneth Okolie last Saturday.
Mr Jerry Okosun is the Director of General Student Affairs in Imo State. He was set free on Saturday 5th of January, 2013 after he was declared innocent.
Imo state police officials arrested Jerry on December 25, 2012, Christmas day after he was suspected to have been involved in Nkiru's kidnap.
The trouble started after Jerry insisted Imo state Government should pay N15million ransom for the quick release of the actress.
He also got into trouble after some suspicious text messages were found on his phone in connection to the crime.
Thank God he is free. Hopefully the Imo State Police officials will uncover the people behind Nkiru and Kenneth Okolie' kidnap.
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim