Sunny Okosun Son, Jerry Released From Jail Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap
At the moment in the household of late Okosun's son, Jerry, it's a festival of praises to God for God's intervention in the alleged involvement in actress Nkiru Sylvanus's kidnap in December as he has been set free.
www.nollywoodgists.com has gathered that he was released from police detention in Owerri alongside other suspected abductors of the aforementioned actress and former Mr. Nigeria winner, Kenneth Okolie last Saturday.
Mr Jerry Okosun is the Director of General Student Affairs in Imo State. He was set free on Saturday 5th of January, 2013 after he was declared innocent.
Imo state police officials arrested Jerry on December 25, 2012, Christmas day after he was suspected to have been involved in Nkiru's kidnap.
The trouble started after Jerry insisted Imo state Government should pay N15million ransom for the quick release of the actress.
He also got into trouble after some suspicious text messages were found on his phone in connection to the crime.
Thank God he is free. Hopefully the Imo State Police officials will uncover the people behind Nkiru and Kenneth Okolie' kidnap.
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57