Charly Boy's Message For The Year, 2013
Charles Oputa, a.k.a. Charly Boy has joined the group of people who give New Year messages.
In his usual character, Area Fada as he's also called lampooned the government of Nigeria and also talks on other areas the masses are suffering from.
"In quiet moments like this, nothing runs through my mind than remembering all my haters, foes, enemies, friends, and those dear to me. It's New Year. Another time to make resolutions and aspire to acquire the desire we admire even if we misfired last year, we have this year to re-fire.
But can I candidly wish you a happy and prosperous New Year when our national patrimony has been cornered by thieves, gangsters, fraudsters in stacked robes! We live in a war situation, continuous Armageddon, Boko Haram bombers, poverty, insecurity, pen robbers who loot our treasures with impunity and squander the future of our youth who are morphing into anti-social scum bags.
All I can wish you this year is survival. May God help us to simplify our lives and live without cluttering it. Let's get ready for this year. God bless. CHARLYBOY, AKA, AREAFADA."
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim