Celebrity Birthday: Uche Jombo Adds Another Year
Nollywood sultry actress, Uche Jombo is a year older today. The top role interpreter has come a long way from being a scriptwriter to becoming a movie producer of repute. In her over a decade career in Nollywood, she has won many awards and has positively touched many lives with her various humanitarian gestures.
Uche was born in Abiriba, Abia State, Nigeria. Her joining the Nigerian motion pictures industry started in 1999 with the film 'Visa To Hell'. She has also helped some of her celebrity colleagues including Tonto Dikeh, who she (Uche) gave her (Tonto) first big screens movie appearance, 'My Life and My Damage'.
Uche is a graduate of Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Calabar, Cross River State. She is also a brand ambassador to Glo. In May 2012, she married her Puerto Rican lover, Kenny Rodriguez in a secret wedding in the US.
Click the link below to go to...
- OAP, Toolz Reacts To Name Calling, May Edochie Ref
- Da Baby, Davido Duet, soon To Release New Single
- Domestic Violence : Osinachi Mother Cries Out For
- 'buga Challenge':liberian President dances Excite
- Temi Otedola, Fans Reacts On Mr. eazi's Father’s
- Father's Day Celebration: Davido Receives Messages
- BB Naija Reunion: Emmanuel clears airs on his rela
- Ice Prince soon to drop new single, Hustle
- Afropop Superstar, Mayorkun Releases First Single
- Empress Njamah reveals Ada Ameh health status