Celebrity Birthday: Uche Jombo Adds Another Year
Nollywood sultry actress, Uche Jombo is a year older today. The top role interpreter has come a long way from being a scriptwriter to becoming a movie producer of repute. In her over a decade career in Nollywood, she has won many awards and has positively touched many lives with her various humanitarian gestures.
Uche was born in Abiriba, Abia State, Nigeria. Her joining the Nigerian motion pictures industry started in 1999 with the film 'Visa To Hell'. She has also helped some of her celebrity colleagues including Tonto Dikeh, who she (Uche) gave her (Tonto) first big screens movie appearance, 'My Life and My Damage'.
Uche is a graduate of Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Calabar, Cross River State. She is also a brand ambassador to Glo. In May 2012, she married her Puerto Rican lover, Kenny Rodriguez in a secret wedding in the US.
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei