[Pix]: K-Solo, Mum, Celebrate Birthday In Style, Releases 'Thank You' Song For Media, Fans
Award winning music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi otherwise known as K-Solo and his mother, Mrs Oyeniyi are celebrating their birthdays today. Information revealed to Nollywoodgists.com has it that the two are planning to celebrate day in style. Also, the music producer cum singer will also be celebrated tonight at Metro Park, Ikeja, Lagos.
Mrs Oyeniyi, as we were told by a friend of the family, is really excited seeing today with her son after all the turbulent times the singer has gone through lately especially with his botched marriage.
Meanwhile, the singer has released a new single to say a big thank you to the media for their supports for his career. In the song, he thanked bloggers, media practitioners, DJs, his fans and everyone in the entertainment industry.
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive