Halima Abubakar, Uti Uwachukwu, Zaky Azzay Draw Many To Charity
Not many celebs give back to the society that made them who they are today but the likes of Halima Abubakar, Alex Ekubo, Uti Uwachukwu, Aaisha Musa, Zaky Azzay and many more took it upon themselves to give back to the society.
The above role models dazzled at a charity show organised by Meg Alabi. For a long time, the impact of their presence will continue to be felt because of the way they put smile on the faces at the home. The Heritage Home wore a festive and joyous look when these stars visited them.
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu