Security Operatives Free Okonjo Iweala's Kidnapped Mother
News just filtering in has it that the kidnapped mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister, Professor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Professor Kamene Okonjo, has been freed by security operatives in Delta State, where she was kidnapped about four days ago.
This news was revealed by a popular online news journal today. Professor Kamene was kidnapped on Sunday, December 9, 2012 at her husband's palace in Delta State while the paramount ruler was away in Abuja.
The kidnappers were reported to have initially demanded for a ransom of $1billion but were later reported to have asked for a reduced $200million ransom and the Minister's resignation from office.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu