Security Operatives Free Okonjo Iweala's Kidnapped Mother
News just filtering in has it that the kidnapped mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister, Professor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Professor Kamene Okonjo, has been freed by security operatives in Delta State, where she was kidnapped about four days ago.
This news was revealed by a popular online news journal today. Professor Kamene was kidnapped on Sunday, December 9, 2012 at her husband's palace in Delta State while the paramount ruler was away in Abuja.
The kidnappers were reported to have initially demanded for a ransom of $1billion but were later reported to have asked for a reduced $200million ransom and the Minister's resignation from office.
Click the link below to go to...
- A Thick Ghanaian Female Model Chokes Audience In M
- Squid Game Actor To Face Trial On Indecent Assault
- Olaiya Igwe Has Mental Issues: Monalisa Reveals In
- More Enemy Lurks!! Collection Of Unfriendly Remark
- Meet 5 Most Fashionable Ghanaians
- "No Doubt Wiz Talked Childish" Influencer Insulted
- Maybe You Know Charlyboy- Maybe You Can Also Learn
- "Over Confidence Killed M.I Career" See Why A Reca
- It's A Lie; It's Not Because Of Picture- See Reaso
- Radio Dj In Desperate Search Of A Fan Who Had (DJ'