The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs
Today's episode of Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde where she showcased her trip to Ghana with her hubby and second son, Michael, has scored the show low
She explained that she works with the best hands in the industry, there is nothing absolutely wrong in working with the best stylist, make-over artiste, photographer etc.
But, it's highly ridiculous to call Kelechi Amadi-Obi, the best photographer in Nigeria, that sounds too demeaning to the entire Professional Photographers Association Of Nigeria. Kelechi Amadi-Obi, no doubt, is a good photographer and has done well to keep his standard but calling him the Best in Nigeria is arguable.
Nigeria is blessed with the likes of Sunmi Smart-Coles, Stevens of this world to mention a few who are veteran photographers, these are best hands in the industry and one can not really mention a particular name as The Best as Omotola put it.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For