Pictures From Stella Damasus, Lamboginny Unveiling Ceremony As NDLEA Ambassadors
The National Law and Drug Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, on Monday, December 10, 2012 appointed sultry actress, Stella Damasus and singer Yinka Lawanson, otherwise known as Lamboginny, as its ambassadors. This is the first time the agency will appoint ambassadors.
Speaking during the official unveiling of the new ambassadors at the NDLEA headquarters in Lagos, the Director General of the agency, Dr. Femi Ajayi, said Stella and Lamboginny were painstakingly picked for the honour due to their outstanding positive impacts on youths and the society at large.
Stella, according to Dr. Ajayi, has been inspiring the youths with her many activities and projects, while Lamboginny has equally proved to be a worthy ambassador, not just with his music, but with his Say No To Crime projects.
“Having said this, it is our pleasure to appoint them as our ambassadors, hoping that they will continue with the good work and help reach out to the youths,” the NDLEA DG noted.
After the presentation of certificates to Stella and Lamboginny, the entertainers promised not to relent on their oars, adding that they will do all within their reach to assist the agency and its officials in achieving their primary objectives.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles
- Drama As Man Carries Bed And Kitchen Materials To
- Tension In Delta As A Young Man Collapses, Die In
- Nigeria Jaga Jaga Uncle Buhari!!!: Portable Throws
- At Last! Mohbad Surprises Bella Shmurda With Somet
- "Even If He Is Missing, I Will Not Post My Man": A
- Heads Almost Broken As Enraged Men Fights Over New