Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) and Osita Iheme (Paw-Paw) make superstar entrance into Swaziland
The Matsapha International Airport was abuzz with excitement yesterday during the arrival of Nigerian actors, Aki and Paw-Paw.
The stars whose real names are Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme landed at the airport at 11am. A crowd of people crammed the VIP lounge exit point to get a glimpse of their favourite Nigerian actors as they left for the hotel they are booked in. Even police officers and the airport staff could not contain their excitement as they fished out their cellphones to take pictures of them and took turns posing with the stars.
Their first stop, after checking in, was the Times of Swaziland, where they were welcomed with much excitement. “Our fans must come watch us tonight and tomorrow. We promise great performances on both days,” said the stars. “They will get a chance to interact with us and have lots of fun,” the two comedians concurred. The two will be performing at the Convention Centre today from 7pm and at the Mavuso Trade Centre tomorrow from noon
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire