Battle Line Drawn Again As Omotola, Genevieve Take Fight To FAB Awards For 'Most Stylish Actress' Crown
Again, two Nollywood biggest elephants; Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Genevieve Nnaji in conjunction with their respective fans have been put at logger-head with each other as the two make-believe heavyweights slug it out at the FAB awards holding in December 2012 in Lagos.
Omosexy, as Omotola is fondly called by her fans, and Genny, as Genevieve is also fondly called by her fans, have been nominated alongside Rita Dominic, Nse Ikpe Etim and Beverly Naya for the Most Stylish Actress category of the awards.
The awards ceremony holds on Sunday, December 2, 2012 at Landmark Village, Victoria Island Lagos. The winner would be determined by online votes, which might be as a result of the muscles flexed by their fans in determining who wins the award category. The awards debuted in 2010.
Now that the elephants fight, who suffer(s)? Let's wait till December 2 to get answer(s).
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges