HOW I COPE WITH STARDOM-OSITA PAWPAW IHEME
Handsome but miniature in nature actor, Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw in Nollywood, has revealed the secrets of how he is able to cope with stardom.
According to him, ''each time I leave the house, I always have it at the back of my mind that I am a celebrity. I know that people will come to me and do all sorts of things out of excitement. I try to be involved in such scenario whenever I find myself in a situation where fans gather around me. I try to always remember that these fans are the ones that admire my work. I always try to keep a head straight and carry on with my fans.''
Osita who is still single unlike his friend, Chinedu Aki said he wants to help the younger generation and help build a solid foundation for them. ''I want to help a lot of people in future. I want a situation where young and talented people can say that Osita Iheme inspired them to be what they are. I want them to say that I was the one that influenced their lives positively. I want to help build the younger generation. I also try to help people in need. I just want people to look back and say that they are what they are because God used me to touch their lives.''
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim