I’ll talk about my ex in 4 weeks —Laide Bakare
Laide Bakare has refused to speak further on her reported dumping of her former husband, Mr Okunfulire, after three years of marriage.
The actress is now in a relationship with Mr Tunde Oriowo which began last year.
Both reportedly held a nikkai in Lagos.
When asked why it had taken three years for her to discover that her former husband had been married with two kids, her publicist, Folorunsho Hamsat, said the actress would only talk when she gets back to Nigeria after her honeymoon with Oriowo in four weeks.
Laide recently said she had endured her marriage to Okunfulire despite her “total affection”, but things fell apart when she discovered that she had been married to a man who had been married with two kids.
“He was not the single man he said he was when the relationship started', she told the media recently.
“Being a celebrity, I have kept fate with the marriage until lately when I couldn't continue and then called it quits”, the actress added.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw