Davido Moves About With Bodyguards...Fans Condemn Act
Omo Baba Olowo has been enjoying massive support of the media and his fans in recent times, all thanks to the songs he has been able to reel out.
Aside his musical talent and good looks, his pedigree as a son of a wealthy politician has nailed him as a guy who needs to be cautious of babes who are already going weak for his charisma.
Whenever his presence is announced at any party, babes go wild with excitement and that's because he has got the swags, charisma, hit songs and above all looks that elicit emotions from his teeming fans.
His presence, no doubts, ignites any gathering and he appeals to both young and old.
Of course it is no longer news that the bodyguards craze has hit the Nigerian entertainment industry, but from the look of things; Davido seems to have joined the trend.
The Damiduro crooner who is the latest sensation in the music industry with his hit singles like “Back when”, “Dami Duro”, “Ekuro” and the latest one “All of You” are currently storming the airwaves is now being wooed by his fans for the security guards he goes around with.
We gathered that the Omo Baba Olowo as he proudly called himself now moves about with bodyguards to avoid close tie or any form of harassment from fans.
We've stumbled on the Pop icon at various events with his fierce looking bodyguards recently and with what will observed, his fans were not too cool with his new lifestyles.
According to one of his die hard fans;” We don't expect this from Davido. We made him a star by buying his album and attending his shows.
We deserved to have a close ties with him and not this humiliating forms of discrimination and ill treatment”. The fans fumed.
Do you think being security cautious is tantamount to arrogance or his fans are just being mischievous?
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu