Caste Your Burden Unto Jesus, He Cares For You--Ini Edo Advises
With the reported lifestyles most Nigerian celebrities live especially the scandals, many have the notion that they (celebs) may not be too close to God as expected. It is most times believed that Nigerian celebs live exactly their reported way of lives in the media without the fear of God in them.
But one of Nollywood's talented actresses, Ini Edo may have openly attempted to make a statement that asides her reported way of life in the media, she is a lover of Jesus Christ. This was demonstrated on Saturday, November 10, 2012 at about 11am, when the Akwa-Ibom actress took to twitter to show that she is closer to God as against what some might have thought about her.
"Caste your burdens unto Jesus [Christ] for he cares for you. Don't give up, keep on keeping on. With life, there's hope. Good morning twitfam," the wife of US-based Philip Ehiagwina advised through her tweet.
Ini Edo is one of the Nigerian celebrities that has had a share of negative reports by the Nigerian press. Some weeks ago, after a reported pregnancy news, another report went viral that she may have lost the pregnancy. She got married to Philip in 2008 in a glamorous wedding ceremony.
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Tory Lynn Releases 'Wacuka' Music Video
- Face of Universe Nigeria Tourism Doris Tersoo shar
- Naomi Campbell Accepts And Joins World Health Orga
- Swiss Based Nigerian Rapper And Singer " Naz.B" Si
- Ojo Boluwatife Babatunde Isaac
- Tonto Dikeh Supports 5,000 Nigerians With Food
- Precious Luka drop a stunning picture to mark her
- Hoodlums Attack Abuja Radio/TV Personality " Lucia