How Robbers Spared my Late Mother Because of our Father’s name…Sola Kosoko
Being famous is good but how to manage that stardom is what matters most and Nollywood actress and daughter of veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, Sola Kosoko, has been enjoying the legacy her father had created for them.
Acting is almost a family affair in the Kosoko dynasty and they have been able to protect that legacy with all their strength despite various challenges they have gone through.
One of the things the name has brought them is the fact that it has helped prevent armed robbery attack on one occasion when men of the underworld invaded the home of late actress, Henrietta Kosoko, where they saw the picture of her husband, Jide Kosoko.
Discovering she was the actor’s wife, the leader of the gang ordered that all properties taken from them be returned as they left without hurting anybody.
According to Sola, she said, “Around 2002 or 2003, armed robbers came to our house. On that fateful day, they saw my father’s portrait in my step mum’s room ( Late Henrietta Kosoko) and made inquiries what his picture was doing in her room. She told them he was her husband. Believe me, the gang’s leader commanded his boys to drop everything they had collected from our house and they left without hurting anyone.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows