IBINABO FIBERESIMA GATHERS ACTORS’ DATAS FOR HEALTH INSURANCE SHCEME
When Ibinabo Fiberesima was inaugurated at Rumour Club, GRA, Ikeja as the first female president to emerge for Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, she didn't waste much time to outline her agenda for the controversial association.
“We are starting with a health insurance and pension scheme for actors and actresses. It has never been done before. The motive is to put an end to the situation where actors go cap-in-hand to beg for money in times of difficulty. By the time we clock 100 days in office, the health insurance and the pension scheme would have been in place. As I speak, I'm just waiting for the data to ascertain how many actors and actresses who are members of the AGN.,” she stated.
There was thunderous applause when she finished delivering her speech. Genevieve and other top actors who graced the event all thumbed up her great vision for the association.
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Tory Lynn Releases 'Wacuka' Music Video
- Face of Universe Nigeria Tourism Doris Tersoo shar
- Naomi Campbell Accepts And Joins World Health Orga
- Swiss Based Nigerian Rapper And Singer " Naz.B" Si
- Ojo Boluwatife Babatunde Isaac
- Tonto Dikeh Supports 5,000 Nigerians With Food
- Precious Luka drop a stunning picture to mark her
- Hoodlums Attack Abuja Radio/TV Personality " Lucia