‘Unmarried At 35, You’re A Dead Engine’- Newly Married Monalisa Chinda Warns Ladies
After two infamous and unsuccessful relationships, Nollywood star, Monalisa Chinda –Coker who got married again recently opened up on finding new love after she had almost given up.
The show presenter shares her emotional journey to finding love again in the arms of her childhood love Victor Tonye Coker after her very public divorce.
The gorgeous mother of one tells it all in the May 2016 Issue of Genevieve Magazine
She says “Truthfully I had categorised all men as the same useless idiots (pardon my French). I am happy that I feel differently now. Marriage is always a better option for any woman who is single in this country. Forget 30, once you attain 35 and counting, men in this country call you a dead engine,' she squealed to the magazine.
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings