Cancer Kills Top Nigerian Designer, Remi Lagos At 51
One of Nigeria's most celebrated fashion designers, Oluremi Osholake better known as Remi Lagos has died of cancer. The top celebrity cloth maker died in a London hospital (Harley Street Clinic) on Saturday, November 3, 2012.
She was admitted at the clinic some days ago where she underwent a chemotherapy to treat an Utherine cancer but lost the battle to death.
Before she passed on this morning, Remi Lagos was aged 51 and was not married. She is survived by her sister, Adetomi Osholake.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere