AY, Yomi Casual Spend Millions On Cars
Popular Nigerian comedian and producer of '30 days in Atlanta', Ayo Makun, recently got himself a brand new Jaguar XJL, which is said to cost a fortune.
The humour merchant, with his latest acquisition, has added more cars to the ones already in his garage, which has other expensive cars.
His new flick is reported to be the highest grossing Nollywood movie at the Nigerian cinemas with other N140million.
Also, his younger brother and top fashion designer, Yomi Makun of Yomi Casual, got himself an expensive vehicle. Yomi reportedly acquired a Chevrolet Camaro with a customized number plate 'Tailor'.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive