IM NOT A SNOB- OSITA IHEME (PAWPAW) REACTS
Ever since he came to limelight, there has been a kind of story about this dwarf actor, Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw. Recently, he's alleged of being too proud and snob. One of the reasons is that, he has stopped relating with his 'partner in crime' Chinedu Ikhadieze, Aki over God knows what.
In a reaction, Osita said, ''I can never be arrogant. Although I'm a star, my lifestyle will always be the same. I am a very humble person. I come from a very humble background. Fame can not change my character. I will only use stardom to add value to my life and become a better person. As an actor, you don't need to limit yourself to one particular character, you need to be versatile. We are not stereotyped.
There was a time we were just getting small children's roles. We didn't want it to look as if that was the only thing we could do. We had to edit and choose the kind of scripts we wanted. And that was when the adult roles started coming and we started playing such roles.
Although we lack the advantage of size, what matters is what we have upstairs. If you put yourself in the character you are acting, you will do it well. That was how we started playing other roles that are not just for kids.''
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere