Popular Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Acting For Evangelism?
For some time now, star actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, who played the movie role of 'Andy' in the popular movie 'Living in Bondage' has not been seen in most movies as he used to in the past.
What Nollywoodgists.com can confirm to you is that the prolific actor has added the gospel of soul winning for God to his already acquired two professions; acting and law profession. The actor surprised many when he was seen at a lawyers' forum few years ago.
Now, Kenneth has shown that aside from acting and law practice, he is a good Evangelist; a fisher of men for God. Kenneth Okonkwo recently headlined a 3-day crusade held in Ikorodu, Lagos as a guest minister of God of the event.
The '3-Day Explosive Fire and Total Deliverance' crusade was tagged 'Night of Dominion' and was held between September 26-28. 2012. The service took place at Evangelist Peter Nwabueze's Christ Mission Worldwide Church, Owode Onirin, Ikorodu Lagos.
Liz Benson, Pat Attah, Eucharia Anunobi are the few actors who have become 'fishers of men', will Kenneth dump acting to face the God's minister full time? Or will he keep doing the three professions?
ACTOR ARINZE OKONKWO AND WIFE IFEOMA
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates
- Victory Emeje and Charity ifeoma onu crowned King
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh