Popular Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Acting For Evangelism?
For some time now, star actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, who played the movie role of 'Andy' in the popular movie 'Living in Bondage' has not been seen in most movies as he used to in the past.
What Nollywoodgists.com can confirm to you is that the prolific actor has added the gospel of soul winning for God to his already acquired two professions; acting and law profession. The actor surprised many when he was seen at a lawyers' forum few years ago.
Now, Kenneth has shown that aside from acting and law practice, he is a good Evangelist; a fisher of men for God. Kenneth Okonkwo recently headlined a 3-day crusade held in Ikorodu, Lagos as a guest minister of God of the event.
The '3-Day Explosive Fire and Total Deliverance' crusade was tagged 'Night of Dominion' and was held between September 26-28. 2012. The service took place at Evangelist Peter Nwabueze's Christ Mission Worldwide Church, Owode Onirin, Ikorodu Lagos.
Liz Benson, Pat Attah, Eucharia Anunobi are the few actors who have become 'fishers of men', will Kenneth dump acting to face the God's minister full time? Or will he keep doing the three professions?
ACTOR ARINZE OKONKWO AND WIFE IFEOMA
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigeria's Most Anticipated Movie " Alero's Diary"
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker
- MTN Hitmaker Contestant Qwesi Ishe, Wins the heart
- Kizz Daniel To Crown Year With Kizz Daniel Live Co
- Johnny Drille Thrills At 2nd Edition Of Johnny’s R
- FCT ALGON Chairman Major General Sani Ibrahim Rece
- Nollywood: Gov. Ayade, NFVCB Boss honoured at AIFF
- Event: Celebrities Gather As Ccx Lagos Plays Host