MARRIAGE: RIGHT GUY? MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN-BELINDA EFFAR
Marriage institution is a place every woman which to graduate from, this evidently revealed while a lot of our artistes, despite the glamour and accolades that come with their job still get hooked to a well-to do man.
One of those who are seriously toying towards the line of getting a Mr. Right is the beautiful Belinda Effar, the TV Series actor who has been doing well in the industry.
When asked what she thinks about marriage, this is what she said, ”it is every ladies dream to get married someday. So if you are the right guy and you are out there, make yourself known.”
I hope guys are reading this, this might be the chance you are waiting for in 2013, but make sure you are the right guy as she put it.
Click the link below to go to...
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57