Sisi Eko Organiser, Tonia Martins Pays 2011 Pageant Winner N200k Cash Prize
Some months ago, Nollywoodgists.com exclusively reported the crisis looming at Sisi Eko beauty pageant which had its maiden edition on December 17, 2012. In our earlier reports, we reported that the organiser of the beauty show, Tonia Martins had not paid the 200,000 naira cash prize due to the winner of the competition, Yinka Adewale.
Not only that, Yinka was also then reported to have not got her car, which was promised to her as the winner of the show. The case thereafter got to the police with Tonia promising to fulfil her obligations. Tonia agreed to first pay the 200,000 naira cash prize before the end of September 2012 while the car prize will be made available to the queen before December 17, 2012.
The latest gist we are getting is that on September 26, 2012, Tonia made the cash prize available to Yinka. Nollywoodgists.com contacted Tonia to confirm this gist, she affirmed it. When Yinka was also contacted, she confirmed the story.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu