NADIA BUARI AT LOGGERHEADS WITH CAB DRIVER IN ABUJA
Beautiful and sexy Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari, recently had what she bargained for in Abuja the last time she came visiting. The multi-talented actress who imprinted her presence in people's hearts for her sensational role in 'Beyonce' we gathered had some issues with a cab ma who she claimed on her twitter handler as a fraud.
The drop-dead gorgeous actress whose beautiful façade and happy demeanour is well known said that the cab man played a fast one on her and she had to lose her cool.
The story has it that the said cab driver, seeing that Nadia is a Johnny-just-come, tried to gyp her by inflating fares exorbitantly, not knowing that the actress, as foreign as she looks, knows her way around the capital city. An argument is said to have ensued between the two over what should be a fair fare for the journey.
“Early morning temptation-this cab driver wanted to dupe me and not so much about the money, but its just the principle and then he yelled and insulted me when I declined” Nadia later confirmed the incidence on her twitter account.
“ Honest to God I felt like grappling and beating the shit out of him(if I could), because instead of him to be bucolic about it, he was rather yelling at me. Just had to keep my cool and ignore him, because in the end he wasn't worth my fury. Dear God, thank you for the spirit of stoicism, because I would have hurt him” she added.
Click the link below to go to...
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe