Nigerian Man Who Used Dead Man’s ID For 20yrs Faces Deportation
Do you guys remember the story of a 54-yr old Nigerian man, Mr Peter Bimbo Olumuyiwa Oyewole who worked as an Airport Security supervisor with a dead man's Identity card for 20 years ? If you have missed it,
The latest on his case is that Oyewole has pleaded guilty to using fake id.
He confessed he entered US as a student in 1989 but refused to leave the country when his student visa expired.
He further admitted he used the Id of a dead man, Jerry Thomas which he purchased from a Nigerian taxi driver.
He claimed the dead man sold his IDs to the cab driver who in turn sold them to Mr Oyewole.
After his guilty plea, a judge holds the decision of allowing him to stay in the US or be deported back to Nigeria.
His sentencing hearing has been scheduled for the 19th of October, 2012.
This guy na serious criminal.
Click the link below to go to...
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W
- D-Boy serenades Nigeria with brand new promotional
- Angels and Demons Theme Garnished Made In Heaven P
- Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri chall
- BBNaija: Fake nominations put Cindy, Diane, Frodd
- Seyi Shay, Toni Tones, Idia Aisien channel their