[VIDEO] Nigerian Bimbo Olumuyiwa Oyewole NJ airport***Security supervisor used dead man's ID
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- Authorities say a Newark, N.J., airport security supervisor arrested on a charge he pretended to be someone else to hide his status as an illegal immigrant used the identity of the victim in an unsolved murder case.
Nigerian Bimbo Olumuyiwa Oyewole was known by his co-workers as Jerry Thomas. He was arrested Monday at his home in Elizabeth.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey says he had worked at Newark's Liberty International Airport for about 20 years and had passed background checks. It says he used the name Jerry Thomas since 1992, the year Thomas was killed in New York City.
New York police aren't saying whether he's a suspect in the unsolved murder case.
It's unclear when he is to appear in court to face charges including identity theft or if he has a lawyer.
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere