P-Square, May D Latest: 'I Was Loyal To Square Records To A Fault'--May D Openly Tells
Since his surprised sack from Square Records, Akinmayokun Awodimula popularly known as May D has remain silent on the matter. Different views have been made known by fans of both parties with each taking sides of their favourite.
Just over the weekend, news went round that May D was set to drag his former music label to court over breach of agreement. In some quarters, it was said that there was no formal contract signed by both parties while others claimed Jude Okoye, who heads Squares Records, couldn't have taken risk; signing an artiste without the necessary paperworks.
Few moments ago, a fan asked May D on twitter why he has been silent on the whole issue. He was asked, "MayD, you have been quiet all this while, what's going on? Talk to me." The 'Ile ijo' singer then answered, "they say silence is golden! And I've always been guided by the word that says: 'be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger."
When he was later asked "MayD, how would you describe your relationship with Square Records before now" by the same person, May D replied, "very cordial. Infact, I would say I was loyal to a fault."
Many have still wondered what went wrong May D and Square Records. He was the first artiste signed by the label after much criticism from fans that P-Square were being 'selfish' by not involving outsiders in the prosperous music business.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu