Entertainers' Death Scare: D'Banj Dragged To Church By Mum?
Following a warning by Pastor Wole Oladiyun of Christ Living Spring Apostolic Ministry (CLAM), Ogba, Lagos that Nigerian entertainment should pray against sudden death, the church venue was besieged by top stars who heeded to the pastor's call.
The prayer service was held yesterday, Thursday, July 12 from 10am to 12pm.
Nollywoodgists.com got from a good authority that D'Banj was present at the special prayer session held for Nigeria entertainers.
The prayer session was held at the church premises located at CLAM Event Centre, behind Tejumola Building, Omole, Lagos.
We further learnt that D'Banj was dragged to the church for the prayer session by his mother, apparently not wanting any evil befall his son, who has achieved success in his music career.
Also present at the prayer session were Mercy Aigbe, Foluke Daramola, Ayo Adesanya, BUGA, Femi Ogedengbe, Funke Adesiyan and many others.
Few weeks ago, Pastor Oladiyun warned that Nigerian entertainers should come for a special prayer session with him to avert sudden death among Nigerian entertainers.
We would get pictures from the prayer sessions later.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu