Zack Orji thanks God in style
For surviving a fatal motor accident early this year, in Bauchi State, Nollywood star actor, Zack Orji, has every reason to thank God. No doubt, grateful for his survival, the ace actor, last Sunday evening, hosted the Nollywood family, friends and well-wishers to a survival party at Ojez Entertainment centre.
Orji, who wore red jacket, blue jeans trousers and red shoes, was everywhere with his beautiful wife, Ngozi making sure everyone present was well attended to.
Latest Nollywood father, comedian Dauda, clad in his white t-shirt and chinos pants. with black shoes, was at his best, as he entertained guests with rib-cracking jokes.
Orji and family had, earlier in the day, had a special thanksgiving at Powerline Bible Church, Ijeshatedo, Lagos.
The well-attended event had personalities, such as Franca Brown, Paul Obazele, Emeka Rollas, Ojez boss, Anayo Odobeatu, Mike Nliam, and many others.
- Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Me
- Iyabo Ojo calls out Governor Sanwo Olu over tax bi
- Man Shares Overwhelming Transformation
- Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey
- Sophia Momodu In Trouble As She Took Davido's Daug
- "My Father Died After I Killed A Crab" Man Narrate
- "God Am I A Stone" Tiwa Savage Wants A Partner Aga
- "na young babe you dey chop" Reactions As Isreal D
- Rema Reacts Humbly To Burnaboy's New Feat
- Learn How A Lady Caught A Thief Through Its Body O