Zack Orji thanks God in style
For surviving a fatal motor accident early this year, in Bauchi State, Nollywood star actor, Zack Orji, has every reason to thank God. No doubt, grateful for his survival, the ace actor, last Sunday evening, hosted the Nollywood family, friends and well-wishers to a survival party at Ojez Entertainment centre.
Orji, who wore red jacket, blue jeans trousers and red shoes, was everywhere with his beautiful wife, Ngozi making sure everyone present was well attended to.
Latest Nollywood father, comedian Dauda, clad in his white t-shirt and chinos pants. with black shoes, was at his best, as he entertained guests with rib-cracking jokes.
Orji and family had, earlier in the day, had a special thanksgiving at Powerline Bible Church, Ijeshatedo, Lagos.
The well-attended event had personalities, such as Franca Brown, Paul Obazele, Emeka Rollas, Ojez boss, Anayo Odobeatu, Mike Nliam, and many others.
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong