My hubby loves my body- hugging dresses –Mercy Johnson
Mercy Johnson sure need no introduction. She is the controversial actress who is alleged to have slept with virtually all producers and director to get to the top. Her insatiable appetite for sex, in the past, led to her many crises in the industry. in a bid to safe her self from the many troubles she got herself into, she quickly settled down with an acclaime prince in Benin who was said to have practised bigamy.
Well, recently, the Kogi State but Lagos State born actress, whose provocative dress sense has become a subject of concern amongst her colleagues, family and in-law, has come out to reveal that her husband, Prince Odinaose Okojie, loves her dress sense and wants her to be going about in her body-hugging dresses.”
“You would be surprised to see the kind of clothes he specially picked for me from top designers around the world. If I wear those clothes to public functions, many conservative people would have a heart attack.
I married the only man on earth who is sweet, tolerant, very understanding, loving, caring and a strong pillar of support in all aspects of my life.
I can tell you with absolute joy that my dress sense is one of the qualities that attracted my husband to me. I've been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God. ” she said.
On challenges of marriage “As a married couple, we're happy and overcoming the challenges that come with marriage.
He is not a conservative man. He is forward-looking and fashion-conscious. I love him dearly and he loves me in spite of my faults. He said.
“I've been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God.”
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti