My hubby loves my body- hugging dresses –Mercy Johnson
Mercy Johnson sure need no introduction. She is the controversial actress who is alleged to have slept with virtually all producers and director to get to the top. Her insatiable appetite for sex, in the past, led to her many crises in the industry. in a bid to safe her self from the many troubles she got herself into, she quickly settled down with an acclaime prince in Benin who was said to have practised bigamy.
Well, recently, the Kogi State but Lagos State born actress, whose provocative dress sense has become a subject of concern amongst her colleagues, family and in-law, has come out to reveal that her husband, Prince Odinaose Okojie, loves her dress sense and wants her to be going about in her body-hugging dresses.”
“You would be surprised to see the kind of clothes he specially picked for me from top designers around the world. If I wear those clothes to public functions, many conservative people would have a heart attack.
I married the only man on earth who is sweet, tolerant, very understanding, loving, caring and a strong pillar of support in all aspects of my life.
I can tell you with absolute joy that my dress sense is one of the qualities that attracted my husband to me. I've been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God. ” she said.
On challenges of marriage “As a married couple, we're happy and overcoming the challenges that come with marriage.
He is not a conservative man. He is forward-looking and fashion-conscious. I love him dearly and he loves me in spite of my faults. He said.
“I've been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God.”
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu