See What Actress, Moji Olaiya Invested Several Millions on
Nollywood actress, Moji OLaiya, has joined the train of entertainers who are investing their money wisely to diversify into other businesses.
Rather than remain dependent on acting alone, the actress has decided to launch her fabric store today July 31st, 2015, with lots of goodies for the first set of customers to patronize her.
The actress has just opened a new fabric shop called 'LA-Christ Fabrics' located at 48, Old Olowora road, Atere junction, Omole phase 2, Lagos, where she sells authentic lace and Atiku fabrics in various designs and colors, designer perfumes and slippers.
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti