See What Actress, Moji Olaiya Invested Several Millions on
Nollywood actress, Moji OLaiya, has joined the train of entertainers who are investing their money wisely to diversify into other businesses.
Rather than remain dependent on acting alone, the actress has decided to launch her fabric store today July 31st, 2015, with lots of goodies for the first set of customers to patronize her.
The actress has just opened a new fabric shop called 'LA-Christ Fabrics' located at 48, Old Olowora road, Atere junction, Omole phase 2, Lagos, where she sells authentic lace and Atiku fabrics in various designs and colors, designer perfumes and slippers.
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P