Help, I Can't Keep Church Members' Secrets--Pastor Confesses
Good day everyone, hope the weekend was good? This is one of the mails we received last week from our 'true live story' segment. We do appreciate your responses and advice, they have gone a long way in helping some people.
This one is another week starter. Please read and advice accordingly.
For those willing to send their true life stories to us, please send to [email protected]. Under no circumstances would your identity be revealed. Thanks.
"I am a pastor married with kids but based in France. I have this character, which I am finding difficult to stop. I don't know how to keep the secret of my church members.
"I preach with secrets even while the person is in the church. I also do narrate a member' s issue to another member even if they know themselves.
I give them advise to get married and have papers as stipulated in Europe.
One day, I asked one of my church members if the other member goes to the road side [prostitude] even though I could ask the person directly myself. But it was just for the fun of it.
Another day, I told a female member not to walk with another female church member because I see her as 'a block head'.
Also, when a member tells me a secret, I do say it as a vision or prophecy in church.
I tell them not to play secular music or drink alcohol, but these are the things I do with my wife at home secretly. I know these things I do are not good but they are bothering me. Please I need your help."
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere