What's Happening In My Marriage Is Nobody's Business
Doris Simeon, is not a native speaker of the Yoruba language, but she is a delight of the teeming fans of the Yoruba movie industry. She was born into a polygamous family in Benin, Edo State and living her childhood dream of being in the entertainment industry. According to the beautiful actress, if she were not acting, she would have been working as a presenter. Today, she is a successful actress in the Yoruba film industry. In this interview with Ajibade Alabi, she reveals what prompted her to choose acting above any other choice of career, the challenges of acting and other important issues. Excerpts.
What would you say distinguishes you from your other colleagues?
A Yoruba adage says “Igberaga ni igbera sanle” (pride goes before a fall). I do not blow my own trumpet; I allow people do that for me.
Can you tell us the real situation of things in your marriage?
On that issue, I am sorry I have no comments.
Don't you think it's time you let people know what is happening in your marriage?
I said no comments.
So that means people can say whatever they like?
No comments now or later?
I reserve my comment.
Any regrets being an actress?
No, not at all
Has love been fair to you?
I see you are still going back to that marriage issue?
No, no, I am just asking a general question?
I thank God, God is love.
Who is Doris Simeon?
Doris is a young woman, the second child of a polygamous family of five, and a native of Benin in Edo State, but was born and bred in the city of Lagos.
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive