Why I Allowed Frank Artus Easy Access To My Body—Chrisabel Agbenya
Edo State-born Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, is one of the sexy faces in the Nigerian film industry. Getting the opportunity to act along with her on romantic scenes might be what some actors will easily jump at.
And having an unrestricted access to her body would surely make some guys shout 'thank God for acting'.
Her role on the movie 'Room 202' with Ghanaian actor, Frank Artus, has raised many eyebrows because of some scenes in the movie.
But Christabel has said it was easy for her to allow Frank do what he did on her because they have both acted almost similar roles in other flicks like 'Kingdom of Pleasure' and 'Kingship', where they both kissed passionately.
The actress told Vanguard that, “When they brought the script, I read it and they told me the people I would sleep with in the movie. I just had to get into the character and I started acting it out.”
She further said, “It's real. The kisses are real. In 'Kingdom of Pleasure' and 'Kingship', Frank Artus and I kissed and touched very well because he's my friend. We were always on set together and we talk once in a while, so we had to make it real.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021