D’Banj Evades Wande Coal
Recently, inside source revealed that the battle line between the erstwhile record label mate, D'Banj and Wande Coal seem to be getting longer as the two avoid themselves at events.
Sources in the know disclosed that D'Banj, who is signed to G.O.O.D Music and is currently living in London, has literarily done all he can to ensure that his path and Wande's never cross.
Insiders further divulged that he did this to ensure that no confrontation or argument ensues should they meet.
Meanwhile, Wande is said to have cleverly avoided D'Banj like a plague, he doesn't mind being on the same concert or event with his erstwhile boss.
Unconfirmed reports also divulged that D'Banj feared that Wande might outshine him and also get the fan's sympathy should they meet and perform at the same event.
Click the link below to go to...
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal