Stroke-Hit Actor, Dento Gets Better Days After Crying For Help
Popular Yoruba actor, Ahmed Oduola also known as Dento, who has been bedridden of stroke for some months now, is currently responding to treatment just days after he cried out for help for its treatment.
According to the gist getting to Nollywoodgists.com, the actor has now been able to gradually walk after he was initial unable to walk and talk.
Some days ago, it was reported that the popular Yoruba actor needed about 250,000 for treatment of the stroke he was hit with. This was followed by another public outcry and sympathy for him. This came as a result of Gringory's case, who was neglected after he cried out for help few months before his death in February 2012.
An industry source told Nollywoodgists.com that his condition is now getting better.
You will recall that fellow actor, Enebeli Enebuwa was also hit with stroke last year. His health issue has been a source of controversy between him and Pastor Sign Fireman, who reportedly healed him but his family claiming otherwise after the actor visited the man of God.
Click the link below to go to...
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends