Pastor Chris Okotie In Alleged N39m Debt Mess
Reports getting to Nollywoodgists.com about Nigeria's funky pastor, Reverend Chris Okotie seem very disturbing. This is as a result of an alleged debt mess on him.
Keyboadist, Okiotor Richard Dafiaghor popularly called Daphee in the industry has just opened up in an exclusive interview that, the man of God behind Household of God, Rev. Kris Okotie is indebted to him.
"I joined the Household of God church in 1994 and I started playing the keyboard for the church in 1995. I will not actually say I'm playing for the church but playing for Kris Okotie."
Daphee further narrated, "the agreement we made which started in 1995 was N10,000 monthly salary. It was verbal agreement and he also promised me a recording deal with his recording company. I thought after sometime he would upgrade our agreement. The said N10,000 salary was paid only once.
"He kept promising me here and there. The funniest thing is that when you're working in a church, there is this style of using God's name to convince you that when God's time comes, everything will be okay. For 14 years, he only paid me once," he said.
The Fresh Party presidential flag-bearer, Rev. Okotie is said not to have had time for a man like Daphee when we tried to reach him through one of his aides.
Click the link below to go to...
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends