Pastor Chris Okotie In Alleged N39m Debt Mess
Reports getting to Nollywoodgists.com about Nigeria's funky pastor, Reverend Chris Okotie seem very disturbing. This is as a result of an alleged debt mess on him.
Keyboadist, Okiotor Richard Dafiaghor popularly called Daphee in the industry has just opened up in an exclusive interview that, the man of God behind Household of God, Rev. Kris Okotie is indebted to him.
"I joined the Household of God church in 1994 and I started playing the keyboard for the church in 1995. I will not actually say I'm playing for the church but playing for Kris Okotie."
Daphee further narrated, "the agreement we made which started in 1995 was N10,000 monthly salary. It was verbal agreement and he also promised me a recording deal with his recording company. I thought after sometime he would upgrade our agreement. The said N10,000 salary was paid only once.
"He kept promising me here and there. The funniest thing is that when you're working in a church, there is this style of using God's name to convince you that when God's time comes, everything will be okay. For 14 years, he only paid me once," he said.
The Fresh Party presidential flag-bearer, Rev. Okotie is said not to have had time for a man like Daphee when we tried to reach him through one of his aides.
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star