SHOCKER: Nollywood Loses Male Colleague Days After Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy
The death fever that has rocked the movie industry since seems to have resumed its break after the death of Gringory in February 28, when it last happened.
According to news that just broke, Nollywood has lost one of its own to the cold hands of death, Nollywoodgists.com confirmed.
This time, it is a movie director named Taiwo Bello. Taiwo died today after a battle with cancer.
Taiwo once worked with Funke Akindele in one of her movies.
Just some days ago, Prophet TB Joshua prophesied that Nollywood will soon lose one of its players.
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere