Comedian Julius Agwu hospitalized in the UK
Reports reaching us say, popular comedian, Julius Agwu has been hospitalized in the UK. The funnyman, who was due to perform at his show, “Crack Your Ribs UK Edition” yesterday August 28th, couldn’t make it after doctors insisted on keeping him in the hospital for observation.
The show was however supported by Ali Baba and other comedians who rallied round to cover up for his absence.
The comedian's US manager, Bishop, has reportedly dismissed earlier reports, stating that the comedian was fine and that he simply went to the hospital on Friday, August 26th for a routine checkup and was grounded by his doctors who felt he needed to get some rest. His hospitalization has nothing to do with a brain tumour. He broke down from stress from planning his show and his doctors wanted him to rest.
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per