Comedian Julius Agwu hospitalized in the UK
Reports reaching us say, popular comedian, Julius Agwu has been hospitalized in the UK. The funnyman, who was due to perform at his show, “Crack Your Ribs UK Edition” yesterday August 28th, couldn’t make it after doctors insisted on keeping him in the hospital for observation.
The show was however supported by Ali Baba and other comedians who rallied round to cover up for his absence.
The comedian's US manager, Bishop, has reportedly dismissed earlier reports, stating that the comedian was fine and that he simply went to the hospital on Friday, August 26th for a routine checkup and was grounded by his doctors who felt he needed to get some rest. His hospitalization has nothing to do with a brain tumour. He broke down from stress from planning his show and his doctors wanted him to rest.
- Nigerian Singer, Kcee in Beards Competition with B
- Actress, Khadijah Ayoade Bags Master’s Degree from
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh in New Relationship, Reveals
- TV Host, Uti Nwachukwu goes on Vacation with Toke
- Be careful of the Butt Surgeries you do…Actress, G
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo shows of his Large Far
- I Dated My Hubby Secretly...Actress, Linda Ejiofor
- Singer, Duncan Mighty Surprises Widow with Toyota