Nigerian in UK gets life sentence for cop murder
Tennyson Obih, a 29-year old Nigerian seeking asylum in the UK, has been jailed for life with a minimum of 25 years for the murder of June 2007 murder of Police constable Jon Henry.
The late father-of-one had rushed to the scene, where Obih was thought to have attacked two men - window cleaner Steven Chamberlain and David Knight.
Obih stabbed the police constable in Luton town centre's main shopping street, as he was answering a 999 call.
PC Henry died from two stab wounds to the chest.
Obih was also accused of the attempted murder of two other men, Chamberlain and Knight - both of whom the PC was coming to defend-, and a charge of trespass with intent to steal while in possession of a weapon.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu