EUCHARIA ANUNOBI,EJIKE ASIEGBU,JOKE SILVA,OTHERS LAND MULTI-MILLION DEALS
As you are reading this page,the land has indeed turned green for top Nollywood actors and actresses who just got new deals with the Nigerian Army as advocates of national security.
Veteran actress Joke Silva,Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi,former AGN President Ejike Asiegbu,Monalisa Chinda,Francis Duru and Afeez Oyetoro are having swell times at the Federal Capital Territory,Abuja,where they are shooting an advertorial on national security for the Nigerian Army.
According to a source,the top actors who are known to be peace makers and exemplary to the Nigerian society,gathred in Abuja last week to give a voice to the importance of national security and how to uphold it.
It was revealed that the idea of using these actors and actresses on this platform is because they are role models to many Nigerians who are movie freaks as they are expected to have a positive influence on them.
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates