NIGERIAN TOYBOY(20 YEARS OLD) & GRANNY BRIDE (72 YEARS OLD) SPOTTED LEAVING LAGOS AFTER THEIR WEDDING
Love is a path that leads to happiness,is so narrow that 2 can't walk on it except they become one.
I guess this love quotes prompted Nigerian Toyboy lover(20 years old) marrying a 72-year old white grandmother in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
These two lovebirds got married on Saturday 18th of February 2012 at the ikoyi registry in lagos Nigeria.
The latest gist about the Newly-Married Couple is that, they were both spotted leaving Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos after their wedding.
Now,I believe in the quote that says;The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Finally, his wildest dreams come true.
click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere