NIGERIAN TOYBOY(20 YEARS OLD) & GRANNY BRIDE (72 YEARS OLD) SPOTTED LEAVING LAGOS AFTER THEIR WEDDING
Love is a path that leads to happiness,is so narrow that 2 can't walk on it except they become one.
I guess this love quotes prompted Nigerian Toyboy lover(20 years old) marrying a 72-year old white grandmother in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
These two lovebirds got married on Saturday 18th of February 2012 at the ikoyi registry in lagos Nigeria.
The latest gist about the Newly-Married Couple is that, they were both spotted leaving Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos after their wedding.
Now,I believe in the quote that says;The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Finally, his wildest dreams come true.
click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows