Should Men Flaunt Blond Hairstyle With Women?
Lately, it appears that several Nigerian celebrities have gone the blonde route. As this days most of our Nigerian celebrities seems to see wearing of blond hairstyles as a new fashion which makes them stand out among their folks.
Popular Nollywood actress Tonto Dike is hardly spotted without what is fast becoming her signature blonde tress these days, as Rukky Sanda has also been known to go blonde every now and then.
But it seems the guys are not entirely left out of the equation too as few male celebrities have been known to hit the red carpet in their blonde glory .
First is Reminisce, Yung6ix and Tony Tetuila whom blonde hair-do has become is a trademark to.
But perhaps the latest and most recently talked about entrant to the list is Nollywood actor, Nonso Diobi. The former Glo ambassador who was once spotted rocking the blonde look as fiercely as any of his female movie industry counterparts.
The question is , with fashion constantly evolving and fashion items constantly crossing the gender divide, can blonde hair also come to represent strong masculinity rather than sexy femininity ?
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P