HIP-HOP ACT DURELLA CLINCH MOUTH WATERING DEAL
Self-styled king of the Zanga,Oluwadamilare Okulaja,popularly known as Durella has just been made Chevalier brandy ambassador.
Chevalier brandy,a product from Grand Oak Nigeria Limited was formally unveiled weeks back in Lagos.
The brandy,though was withdrawn from the shelf years back when there was a ban on imported spirits and has now been repackaged with a new bottle and a romantic flavor.
Durella was made the brand ambassador at a ceremony to relaunch the product into the market.
In a recent chat,Durella opens up about the deal;
He said; I feel elated.I bless God for giving me the privilege to represent the brand.I would say it is God's grace in my life as I am not the best artiste in Nigeria.So,I give it to him.
Asked how much is the worth of the deal,he said You know how it works,it runs into millions.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows