Cobhams Asuquo Expects First Child
Talented Music Producer Cobhams Asuquo and his wife Odunola are expecting their first child.
The couple married 10 months ago.
The gifted producer is so excited about the news that he has been showering gifts on Odunola and giving her more attention of late.
Though the pregnancy stage can't be determined at the moment, insiders hinted that the producer's wife is at the first trimester stage and the couple has kept the news of the bundle of joy close to their chests and to just a few close friends.
Cobhams who was born blind is behind the success of popular acts like Omawumi, Banky W and Asa among others.
He tied the knot with Odunola on December 2, 2010 in a low-key affair that took place at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
The nuptial took several entertainment personalities by surprise as only few friends and family members were privy to it.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire