MISS ANGOLA WINS MISS UNIVERSE 2011
A contestant from Africa- representing Angola has emerged the winner at the 60th edition of the world biggest beauty pageant, Miss Universe that was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil yesterday Sept 12 .
Leila Lopes beat 88 other contestants to win the title.
Ukraine's Olesia Stefanko became first runner-up of Ukraine while the second runner-up was Priscila Machado from Brazil. The third and fourth were Miss Philippines and Miss China respectively.
Leila of Cape Verdean descent is a student in Great Britain. She was crowned Miss Angola after representing the Angolan community in Great Britain at the pageant.
Leila is the fourth African to be crowned Miss Universe in the pageant's history. Miss South Africa (1978), Miss Namibia (1992), Bostwana (1999) and now Miss Angola (2011).
The 22 year old Nigerian Contestant, Sophie Gemal didn't make the cut into the top 16.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere